- Is the subjecting exhibiting obsessive compulsive urges to purge their life of all chaos and force everyone around them to conform to their perception of order?
- Look closely at the subject's eyes. Inhumanly large pupils, lack of corneas, blue and/or black blooshot effects, and thick ooze-like blue and/or black tears are all evidence of Void Corruptuon.
- Are they acting oddly? The newly corrupted will often be victim to a transition period in which they act utterly detached from everything, barely communicate to others, and tend to wander aimlessly with completely blank faces.
- Careful examination will bring about the observation that a victim of Void Corruption has been physically altered in small, usually unnoticable ways. A few examples of alterations that can occur include:
* Heavy dark blue bags uner the eyes
* Blackened fingernails
* A very fine webbing of blue and black veins barely visible under the skin
* Fingertips that almost look as though they've become pointed and talon-like.
* The number of teeth in their jaw seems not only to have doubled but all have taken on a slightly sharper more fang like appearence. Sometimes the gums and/or teeth themselves take on blue-ish and black-ish tints.
Remember that Void Corruption is a serious, deadly, and incurable problem. if you think someone you know has fallen victim to Corruption, alert the necessary operatives immediately so they may "rectify the situation".